High Pressure Cleaning
Play the video above and see how your outdoor areas can be transformed with our Turbo wash system.
There is more to cleaning concrete then hiring a Gerni from your local Builder’s hire shop. Our professional operators have extensive training and experience in all types of High Pressure cleaning. There is a lot to consider before our operators ever start the High Pressure machine.
1. What type surface has to be cleaned?
- Standard Concrete.
- Painted Concrete.
- Stencilled Concrete.
- Pressed Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate
- Pavers Concrete
- Pavers Clay
- Tiles – Glazed
- Tiles – Porous
- Bitumen – Painted
2. How to remove stains? There are a lot of stains that cannot be removed with high pressure alone.
- Black Spot Mould
- Green Algae
- Tree Sap
- Leaf Matter
- Red Dirt
- Tyre Marks
Every one of these stains requires different mixtures of detergents and chemicals to assure a safe and clean result. For example a common mistake is using engine degreaser on oil marks this will spread the oil over the surface and help the oil sink further in to the surface resulting in permanent damage.
3. Equipment required. There are a number of tools required for the safe cleaning of hard surfaces.
- Turbo wash tool 20” for large areas
- Turbo wash tool 15” for smaller areas and paths
- Turbo wash tool 12” walls
- Turbo wash tool 4” for garden edges
- Water broom for rinsing surfaces after clean
- Turbo wash tool 20” with vacuum attachment for area that require no runoff for environmental reasons.
- Turbo wash tool 12” with vacuum attachment for internal tile cleaning.
- Standard high pressure wand
- 2.5m high pressure wand
- High pressure extension pole 3.6m for cleaning high wall where scaffolding is not possible.
Mega Services has ALL the equipment necessary to assure the safe and efficient cleaning of any hard surface you may require.
Our Monthly Special
10% Off your second service for
the month of March