Premium Carpet Cleaning and Drying (Recommended)
- We will give you a written quote, list what your service will entail and your technician will answer any questions or concerns you may have before he starts.
- He will vacuum your carpet first, removing all loose dirt (This means that there is no need for you to vacuum first, as we are happy to include it in our service.)
- He will then treat stains so they can be removed safely during cleaning process. (Most stain can be removed.)
- We always pre-spray the carpet as it is important to help loosen stubborn built-ups of dirt and grime trapped deep in the carpet fibre.
- The final part of the cleaning process is the extraction of emulsified dirt with a powerful truck mounted carpet cleaner, which produces it own hot water. (The high heat kills bacteria, fungus, mould, and dust mites, making this method the healthiest way to have your carpets cleaned.)
- During the extraction process a deodorising and a rinsing neutralising agent will be applied to your carpets to leave them soft and smelling fresh upon finishing.
- After the cleaning of each room is finished, our technician will use a high volume Air Dryer to assist in drying the carpet.
- Before our technician leaves, he will make sure you are happy with the cleaning of your carpets. To us, this is the most important part of the service. (If you have any problems, no matter how small, please let our technician know as he will happy to fix any worries you may have with our service.) He will also advise you about the best ways of keeping your carpets clean and free from stains, and leave you with our FREE Spotter so you can remove any stains between cleans’. This will help your carpet stay clean and protect it against permanent stains.
Standard Carpet Cleaning (Recommended for lightly soiled areas)
Example: Bedrooms or low traffic areas of your home.
- We will give you a written quote and list what your service will entail before we start.
- We will vacuum the carpet first, removing all loose dirt.
- We will treat stains so they can be removed easily during cleaning process. (Most stains can be removed)
- We will pre-spray all carpeted areas.
- The final part of the cleaning process is extraction of dirt with a powerful truck mounted carpet cleaner which produces its own hot water. (The high heat kills bacteria, fungus, mould, and dust mites, making it the healthiest way to clean carpet.)
- During the extraction process a deodorising and a rinsing neutralising agent will be applied so your carpets are left soft and smelling fresh.
- The carpets are left to air dry. Total dry time comes to approximately 1-2 hours depending on weather condition.
- Ceiling fan can reduce drying time dramatically.
- Before our technician leaves, he will make sure you are happy with the cleaning of your carpets. To us, this is the most important part of the service. (If you have any problems, no matter how small, please let our technician know as he will happy to fix any worries you may have with our service.) He will also advise you about the best ways of keeping your carpets clean and free from stains.
Dry cleaning (This method is acceptable for very lightly soiled carpets.)
Example: Rooms with little to no traffic
Dry carpet cleaning employs a chemical spray and bonnet rotor cleaner to lift dirt out of carpetRug Cleaning fibres. One of the benefits of dry carpet cleaning is significantly reduced drying times, due to the smaller amounts of water. Disadvantages are that this method does not clean deep down in the carpet as they rely on a pre-vacuum to lift deep down dirt. Unfortunately, dry vacuum cleaning, no matter how powerful, cannot remove all of the dirt. The most common complaint with this method is that the carpet looks dirty again after a few months. This is because the dirt left behind is brought back to the surface by walking on it throughout every day life. It is not only the dirty look you should be concerned about, as every grain of dirt has hundreds of cutting edges that slowly damage the carpet pile fibres and over time leave the carpet looking flat. You may have seen this before, commonly found in entry areas and hallways (Traffic areas).
Expert Insight on dry cleaning
According to William R. Griffin (President of Cleaning Consultants): “While many dry cleaning methods leave your carpet looking cleaner temporarily, ultimately the dirt will rise to the surface and your carpet will need to be steam cleaned. Additionally, because the products used in dry cleaning are not rinsed out, eventually they will begin to attract dirt themselves. The only way to completely remove the chemicals and the dirt they can attract is through steam cleaning.”
Beware of the low prices. Low prices could be a problem in several ways: A low price could be a bait and switch scam. Typically once the scamming company is in your home, they quote you a much more expensive job than what was quoted on the phone. A good carpet cleaner will be able give you a pretty accurate quote of what it should cost to clean your carpets over the phone, there should not be a very big difference when they get to your home. (The price Mega Services gives over the phone is fixed and it will not change when we arrive.) This is how the scammers are hoping to scam you. Make sure to get a specific written quotation before any work is done. Then you will know exactly what the carpet cleaner recommends – and you won’t get any surprise charges.
The low price may be for water rinsing your carpets, or what scammers call “basic cleaning”. Most home owners do not know the difference between “pre-spray” , “neutral rinse”, “deep cleaning “ etc…which costs much more than just spraying water on your carpets.
Another sign is sub standard equipment. Scamming carpet cleaners usually use cheap portable machines, running with cold water and the floor tiles or hardwood floors are one of the most important features of your home but the surfaces are prone to wear and tear, dirt and pollution build-up from unavoidable everyday use. This means it is very important to make sure that your tiles and hard floors are cleaned on a regular base to keep the surfaces in the best condition possible. If not cleaned regularly over time the abrasive action of every day traffic could damage the surface and that may result in the necessity to replace or repair the floor prematurely.
Here at Mega Services, we can appreciate the importance of keeping your tile and hard floor in the best condition, and can guarantee that by trusting us with your cleaning needs, we will ensure that the results surpass your expectations and we will provide a friendly professional service for you and your family.
As we regularly deal with tile and hard floor cleaning, we understand how it can be a hard and tedious job to do yourself. With our professional equipment we can bring your Tiles and Hardwood floors back looking like new. Our highly trained Technicians will treat your floors with the utmost respect and Professionalism.
With numerous types of tiles and hardwood floors in homes around Brisbane, we place high importance in customizing the best and safest method for each individual cleaning job. Our friendly, highly trained Technicians will explain to you what he considers the best course of action o return you floors to their former glory and to ensuring that you are 100% happy with the process, he will be happily to answer any questions or concerns you may have before starting. It is very important that experience, knowledge and the best techniques are merged together for the best results to be obtained. Mega Services with always strive to deliver the professional and friendly service you deserve.
FREE Call: 1800 44 88 11 ask for Mark
Our Monthly Special
10% Off your second service for
the month of March